Saturday, January 3, 2009

My First Post!

Who am I?

Good question. I've been learning about who I am for the past 43 years. What I've found out is that I'm a woman, a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a nurse, and a competitive pistol shooter. I have a passion for life and I'm most often associated with the words focused and intense. Yet is that all there is to me? Nope, there is more. Perhaps the most important piece of who I am is who I am in Christ.

In Christ I am loved, a child of God, knit together in my mother's womb being fearfully and wonderfully made, saved from eternal punishment, and been given an abundant life. Christ says I'm salt and light, blessed, free, and has made me a queen and priest to serve God the Father.

Other than that…I'm just like you.

This devotional diary is about me living out who I am where I am. It will contain my stories, thoughts, prayers and the things I experience as I continue my journey to reach my Father in heaven.

As you read about me and my life, never think that I am the perfect reflection of the God who made me. I'm NOT! It is my hope that through reading the words I write that you will be nurtured, encouraged, and inspired, to seek out your own personal relationship and understanding of the God who made you and died for YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment